my ramblings

my ramblings

Monday, November 9, 2009

Shits and Giggles with the Roomie

This picture always makes me laugh. I sent it to my roommate and she cracked up too. This is the kind of humor we have.

We've both been extremely busy the past few weeks and haven't had much time to hang out lately. We make a last-minute trip to Costco before work the other day and it was the most fun we've had together in a long time. We laughed the entire time. At one point we couldn't even walk through the store because we were laughing so hard. We stopped laughing long enough to look up and see a huge box of Cheez-its open and started laughing hysterically again. People thought we were high as kites, and we thought that was hilarious.

I miss hanging out with her!

We've had a lot of good times together. We used to own this town on the weekends. I'm attempting to make a comeback this weekend.

I love my roomie; she's one of my best friends in the whole wide world!!! I just wanted to give her a shout out as the weekend ends (Tuesday is the beginning of our week).


Live. Laugh. Love.

4 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Hahaha that button is SO true for me!

Nik said...

i miss you and your beautiful entries!!! Please come back to the blogging world!!!!

Nik over at Serendipi-tea!

Anonymous said...

i love that picture!
no one understands you quite like a best friend does..
unfortunately, my best friend and i have grown apart over the years

rachaelgking said...

Awwww, I heart this! So glad you found a good one! :-)