my ramblings

my ramblings

Friday, November 6, 2009

The Small Things Vol. 1

I've decided to start some kind of a regular posting on this blog, since I set out with no real purpose and have been a terribly bad blogger lately! I apologize for my absence and have no good excuse, for the most part....
Anyways...I'm not always the most observant person on the planet. However, from time to time I take notice of very small things that make a huge difference. So here I will be sharing my opinions about those small things!


flossing
Dental floss is one of those pesky little things to use...I personally hate to touch dental floss. However, I love the feeling of it between my teeth! Through numerous annoying dentist appointments and personal experience, I have discovered the incredibly amazing benefits of flossing.

Now don't get me wrong, this isn't the first time I've ever flossed. But the more often I floss continuously, the better the results. I don't want to jump to any crazy conclusions here, but I would venture to say that flossing is just as beneficial to oral hygiene as brushing, if not more important.

Last weekend, in an incredibly hungover state of mind, I preached to some of my friends about how important flossing is. As I sobered up, I decided I would make this a blog topic. True to my word, I'm preaching to those of you who follow.

Challenge yourself to floss your teeth every day for a week (I prefer flossing before I go to bed, but the choice is yours). Let me know if this changes your life!! :)

happy flossing!!!

1 comments:

Jeanette said...

I never floss... clearly I should though.